Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post Reply
User avatar
Whalemilk
Posts: 52

Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:24 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
WhaleMilk

Survival Suggestions
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4271

User avatar
Akalix
Posts: 81
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Akalix » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 am

The suggestions themselves are cool, but oh my, this is possibly the best designed suggestion I've ever seen.
Community Manager / Hardcore Enthusiast.

User avatar
Whalemilk
Posts: 52

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Akalix wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 am
The suggestions themselves are cool, but oh my, this is possibly the best designed suggestion I've ever seen.
It’s fun to do them up like this and I feel like it’s easier for people to read. Thanks for the compliment!
WhaleMilk

Survival Suggestions
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4271

User avatar
Phoenixphire
Posts: 43

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Phoenixphire » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:41 pm

+1

User avatar
Feyfolken
Posts: 16

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Feyfolken » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 pm

What a presentation! This guy has to be hired in the TW team!

User avatar
Whalemilk
Posts: 52

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:15 pm

Feyfolken wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 pm
What a presentation! This guy has to be hired in the TW team!
I think I might have to take a few photoshop lessons first dead_turtle_head
WhaleMilk

Survival Suggestions
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4271

Aeliren
Posts: 29

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Aeliren » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:53 pm

Hey, nice presentation. Love the idea too.

So I had an idea, tying digging into the gardening section of the survival ability. What if digging could get you materials to create soil through the survival skill, which could then be used to make higher level gardening produce?

User avatar
Whalemilk
Posts: 52

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Whalemilk » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:20 pm

Aeliren wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Hey, nice presentation. Love the idea too.

So I had an idea, tying digging into the gardening section of the survival ability. What if digging could get you materials to create soil through the survival skill, which could then be used to make higher level gardening produce?
Sick, never thought of that, but it fits perfectly.
WhaleMilk

Survival Suggestions
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4271

User avatar
Ednaryt
Posts: 5
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Ednaryt » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 pm

+1
Loading...

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 861

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Torta » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:08 pm

I love your suggestion and presentation, thank you very much for putting it together. We'll keep some of your suggestions in mind when doing any changes to the Survival.

User avatar
Whalemilk
Posts: 52

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Whalemilk » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Torta wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:08 pm
I love your suggestion and presentation, thank you very much for putting it together. We'll keep some of your suggestions in mind when doing any changes to the Survival.
Oh there will be more where that came from. I have tons of ideas that are bouncing around in my head.
WhaleMilk

Survival Suggestions
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4271

User avatar
Gurky
Posts: 89

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Gurky » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:11 pm

Whalemilk wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:52 pm
Torta wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:08 pm
I love your suggestion and presentation, thank you very much for putting it together. We'll keep some of your suggestions in mind when doing any changes to the Survival.
Oh there will be more where that came from. I have tons of ideas that are bouncing around in my head.
Keep them coming :D

User avatar
Elkepwn
Posts: 9

Re: Unofficial Survival Expansion - Feedback Appreciated!

Post by Elkepwn » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:02 pm

Love it!
Gladiator / WoW Custom Content Creator
play's turtle since 2022
APPLETREY | https://armory.turtle-wow.org/#!/character/Appletrey
THUNDERPEPPO | https://armory.turtle-wow.org/#!/character/Thunderpeppo

Post Reply