Hunter Changes

Crim

Hunter Changes

Post by Crim » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Im only lvl 42 so I maybe wrong.
It seems the hunter rotation is only Auto/True shot
Might be worth changing arcane shot make next True Shot be a crit or increased damage but True shot may need to be descreased in damage. Plus arcane shot needs to scale with attack power or weapon damage.
This would make the hunters rotation a little more exciting and also utilise the Talent for arcane shot.
I just hate the idea of abilities just being redundant like Serpent Sting in PVE.
what are your thoughts?

Raukodor

Re: Hunter Changes

Post by Raukodor » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Melee hunter rules :p
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Akarui

Post by Akarui » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:35 pm

agreed. hunters in vanilla and tbc - most raw class. I hope that soon we will see a same interesting and fun changes for hunters as for another classes
Raukodor wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:14 pm
Melee hunter rules :p
raptor strike hunter?))

in warcraft3 we had 3 different types of hunters. Long range - night and highelfes archer, dwarf rifleman. Bows and guns. undead was just dead weak copy of normal hunters) then Mid range - troll hunter, nightelf huntress, driads. Javelins and chakram. And close range - the only one beastmaster half-ogre rexar.
Looking on wow, a blizzard forgot all this difference and abilities) All what we have - range hunt with strong pet/strong range hunt with pet/strong range hunt with pet turtle_tongue_head happy_turtle_head

Shamma

Post by Shamma » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:58 am

Best hunter DPS in vanilla/classic is with melee-weaving. Regardless of spec! Learn how to do it and it becomes very engaging gameplaywise.

Have not yet made a hunter on turtle, so no idea how this new shot changes that, but the melee weaving rotation is so fun, that I would not give it up.

Notawen

Post by Notawen » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:20 am

How about some Hunter Racials?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3804

Akarui

Post by Akarui » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:31 pm

Notawen wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:20 am
How about some Hunter Racials?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3804
nope) if u want to change gameplay with talents, u can just unlearn talent. What to do with races?) what if i will want to try another racial?