Life style "Warmode"

Rhedora

Life style "Warmode"

Post by Rhedora » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:31 am

I dont speak english so this will be hard to read
What about a system of hunt to resolver that people with no life ganking low lvls, first of all if one lvl 50 (for example) kill some lvl 30 or less if ist just one time, nothing happen but if the same guy kill the same lvl 30 all people of that faction gets a quest "Hunt (Name of the ganker)" and can be some money rewards of killing times if the guy kill 3 low lvls the reward of the quest can be 30 s, 10 per each kill, Im not sure if already the game have something close to this I dont play this for so much 1 month maybe (and I really like it but this problems make sometimes I leave the game for the rest of the day) but with this "global quest" all people will notice if somoene its doing this, maybe if you dont want get this kind of quest you can desactivate with some npc, and people resolve the problem something like the "peacekeeper" and if one lvl low get this quest he knows someone is ganking then he dont will move to danger places, like stay inside some building or close to a guard, the low lvl can add to friends the player ganker to see if his in some city to dont die and people high lvl can hunt this people to get some money or even can add one "medal" if gets enough can trade to some npc for cosmetics, mounts etc.

and about people figthing 2 vs 1 in wpvp its simple add one way to all the world to make all people just can figth against one person for example (I know its bad compare this sever with other) but in wow ascension I dont play it more its boring but they make some good things and some places have one buff to get 1 vs 1 I dont remember how its call it but its simple when one player atack you you become inmune to atack of other players and if you kill the player you get all your life and mana.

and to make more players activate the warmode sadly people dont play things just because fun they must get something or dont kill play it, I think rewards are better than just get things when you get max lvl, can add a building to any place outside main citys with some npc who gives quest about "kill 10 players" (in description can say this players must be in 4 lvls of your range of lvl, if you are lvl 40 players who you need kill must be 36 or 44, this special quest gives, experience, money (can be a good amount of money) maybe one piece of gear for your lvl with a random enchant (with some rare specials lke gear with hp5, dodge chance, parry chance etc) and even can add a set to this quest, one of the best things of vanilla wow for me are sets with bonuses, Im lvl 32 and I do deadmines and WC just to get the sets for collection and finaly this system makes players can separate I mean people can make some character just to continue making this quest or stay in some lvl to be a "assasin" other people can be "peacekeeper" and hunt this guys.

again I played this for 1 or 2 months and I love it but really I think gms must really punish gankers or players who kill quest givers its really dumb people say "its fun find one pet of lvl 60 and kill you" or "be ganked its part of the game" no this its really bad for the game the reazon this was part of the game its because blizzard dont resolve this problems
and finally this warmode its permanent so when you start you must take a quest that explain this will be forever, I think its better so players can make 2 characters one for pve and one for pvp the mayor idea of this its warmode can be a buff on your char with one aura or something that shows you are in warmode can be the same with the idea of 1vs1 when one player atacks you you get one aura white color or something around you its a way to say to other players "im in a duel to death with the orc"