Please actually fix the debuff limit

Shamma

Re: Please actually fix the debuff limit

Post by Shamma » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:38 am

This discussion is utterly pointless. This topic has been chewed and digested more times over the years than there are ppl playing on Turtle. The staff have an opinion and them actually changing the debuff slots shows this is already on their radar. Nothing that is going to be said here will affect them in any way or bring news to them.

Ugoboom

Post by Ugoboom » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:01 am

Shamma wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:38 am
This discussion is utterly pointless. This topic has been chewed and digested more times over the years than there are ppl playing on Turtle. The staff have an opinion and them actually changing the debuff slots shows this is already on their radar. Nothing that is going to be said here will affect them in any way or bring news to them.
priorities are not set in stone. If a topic gets a ton of interest and discussion, this may be whats needed to convince someone and adjust priorities.

Please stop trying to police discussion. You can get away with doing this in your own threads, don't do it in mine.
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Jeannine - Leveling Undead Warlock
Cenaria - Leveling Resto Dryad

Shamma

Post by Shamma » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:22 am

Ugoboom wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:01 am
Please stop trying to police discussion. You can get away with doing this in your own threads, don't do it in mine.
U r right. I am sorry. This was insensitive of me.

Trymv1

Post by Trymv1 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:37 am

Seltsamuel wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:25 pm
The debuff cap was not well thought out to begin with. Have 40 people in a raid but only 16 debuff slots. Who would think that up and say: "Yup! That is Good!"
It was a technical limitation in the game itself, hence why it started as 8 even before raising to 16 later in the Vanilla life cycle.

Also why SoM dropped it immediately.

Ukkoso

Post by Ukkoso » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:14 pm

+

Velite

Post by Velite » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:16 am

It should go, and if the game is significantly changed from where things "should be" with respect to raiding content (where this change is only going to have the most impact), then adjustments should be made in areas which make sense within the game, not technical limitations.
Resident Paladin Expert