Paladin overall overhaul ideas for a better class (will keep on updating).

Kwayver

Re: Paladin overall overhaul ideas for a better class (will keep on updating).

Post by Kwayver » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Papum wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:23 pm
I have updated this thread with new ideas and removed typos and old ideias that were forgotten and in it, with an overrall rearanging of the bad format aswell. So i invite those that didn't want too see what was before and those that have already seen it to give it another read because it's clearly better in my opinion.
Have just read through your changes.

The solution you are looking for is this:
https://www.chromiecraft.com/en/

Papum

Post by Papum » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:24 pm

Kwayver wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 pm
Papum wrote:
I have updated this thread with new ideas and removed typos and old ideias that were forgotten and in it, with an overrall rearanging of the bad format aswell. So i invite those that didn't want too see what was before and those that have already seen it to give it another read because it's clearly better in my opinion.

Sad you decided to go that way and iy isn't even close as you state in the above. This is an vanilla based game that they are expanding upon whit many ideias so it is not an pure vanilla neither any later expansion its something new and diferent. What you suggested is based upon the Wotlk version of the game, what i'm suggesting is to expand whitin the templates of the vanilla game and not Wotlk, ex.: the shaman orc racial that summons two spirit wolfs that was an Wotlk implementation in retail and the devs here in TurtleWoW were inspired to use the ideia but in vanilla if such concepts is hard to grasp than -> One is simply trolling <- or something else..., by playing the same noise over and over again it becomes clear it is not worth anymore of my time to adress this because it does not become music.

Papum

Post by Papum » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:35 pm

(Just putting this as last again because of the previous trolling that occured)

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:42 pm

Papum wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:24 pm
Kwayver wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 pm
Papum wrote:

Sad you decided to go that way and iy isn't even close as you state in the above. This is an vanilla based game that they are expanding upon whit many ideias so it is not an pure vanilla neither any later expansion its something new and diferent. What you suggested is based upon the Wotlk version of the game, what i'm suggesting is to expand whitin the templates of the vanilla game and not Wotlk, ex.: the shaman orc racial that summons two spirit wolfs that was an Wotlk implementation in retail and the devs here in TurtleWoW were inspired to use the ideia but in vanilla if such concepts is hard to grasp than -> One is simply trolling <- or something else..., by playing the same noise over and over again it becomes clear it is not worth anymore of my time to adress this because it does not become music.
I posted that link because I genuinely thought you would enjoy this server more as it offers everything you are asking for. But thank you for assuming the worst of my intentions, it says much about your cynicism and arrogance over your own ideas.

If you present your ideas with the intent to get feedback from the community don't become offended when some people don't agree with your ideas or try to offer you solutions which give you what you're asking for on other servers because they want you to enjoy your gaming/wow experience.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:45 pm

Papum you are asking for too many changes. How about pick your favourite 3 things. Because a like this huge overhaul I bet devs are just clanging over it

Papum

Post by Papum » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 am

Geojak wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:45 pm
Papum you are asking for too many changes. How about pick your favourite 3 things. Because a like this huge overhaul I bet devs are just clanging over it
Its all just ideias. Pick what you want all, some or none, the decision is theirs in the end. I am just giving them things to work with if they so wish.

Papum

Post by Papum » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:19 pm

I have updated this thread with new ideas. So i invite those that want to find out what suggestion i changed. ^^

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:04 am

Even after your changes, this still reads like a wotlk ret Paladin. It's not going to happen. If you want to play a wotlk ret Paladin in a vanilla setting you should check out chromiecraft or wobblin gobblin.

I like the holy strike suggestion though. Modifying the next seal effect instead of the next white swing is an interesting mechanic. It could be improved to modify your next seal of wisdom proc to restore some amount of mana such as 20% base for example. This would help the ret oom problem significantly.

Also please fix your grammar and spelling. Full stops and comma's break up the flow of what you're trying to say rather than deliver an entire chapter of information in one paragraph.

Notawen

Post by Notawen » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:15 am

How about some Paladin Racials?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3817

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:02 am

Ret palas need a reason to go deep retri.

And this reason is reworking Crusider strike.
1. Its must be a last retri talent.
2. Its must be a real nuke ability not a holy sunder armor, with weapon scale and cd (something like 30% of weapon damage as holy damage with 4s cd, and get already existing debuff what stacks for 3 times, numbers not final, just concept).
because ret pally is the only dps spec who doesnt have normal "i hit u in the face" ability, and its a very bad thing what must be revorced in first place.
3. vangence can be tier 5, repentance tier 6 and CS tier 7 last talent.