craftable workbenchs?

F41lz0rs

craftable workbenchs?

Post by F41lz0rs » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Crafting Tables for survival to create faster crafting of professions and role play.

Lets do something like the camping tents and boats for professions.
Cooking spit, upgraded campfire that provides bonus to crafting speed of cooking profession, grant a buff when placed "something smells good!" grants a +10 to spirit for 30 min.

Traveler's Forge, places a mini furnace and anvil for blacksmithing and engineering, no speed bonus as this unlocks crafting in the feild for these professions, grants a buff "Heat of the Forge" grants frost resist for 10 min.

Textiles worktable, places a loom, sewing table, and tanning rack for Tailoring and Leatherworking, grants speed bonus to crafting, and buff (gonna need help here i cant think of one that isnt OP as hell and fits the theme....)

Traveler's Labratory, places a table with ambelic and test tubes, and a bookshelf with floating arcane doo-dads for Alchemy and enchanting. Give potions crafted at this table have a chance to double the yeild created, and enchanting a chance to not consume the materials each time the enchantment is done. give this table longer persistance and no buff.

AS i finish this thought i still dont frelling know what all the guild house is and does.....im just a new player on teh server and share ideas i have is what i do....

F41lz0rs

Re: craftable workbenchs?

Post by F41lz0rs » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:09 pm

ADDITION-Also i would like to make the tent and these not one time use items...... they should have an option to repack and reuse. give a durabilty and -1 durablity per use to warant replacment. if logged out the will vanish to keep people from afking and rein in the disgusting use of stacking tents in towns..... and require to be in party for benifits....