Thinks that we must do

Xdrazen

Thinks that we must do

Post by Xdrazen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:22 am

Hi. This is from debate in world chat

1 make the world chat for allys and horde the same. I tested by myself and allys cannot read the horde chat and vice versa. Again, all those suggestions comes from debate in world channel, and would have been better to debate with allys. Anyways world channel is that, world channel, a place where you can chat

2 make an option for crossfaction dungeons (at less until the population grows enough for make ally only and horde only possible). I played in a server with this and is was ok, nobody get bored with dungeons: p(and this is not RP breaker, you even can role that you or them are mercenaries, or speak them a bit rude (with all the respect)

3 erase the announcement of 0.5x or adaptable rates, only say :"rp pve x1 vanilla progressive blizzlike fresh"(and maybe "little tweaks" as the disguise of rogue and kinda).why? Because this scares a lot, really a lot of people, we can go slow and turtle and it is ok, but the low poo will kill the server if we keep in this bad way

4 in order to make 3 real, make default x1 as any other server (but removing the exp reward that 0.5x and adaptable have), and leave the 0.5 and adaptable rates optional

5 make events every week:
The semanal quests even for low level for make some dungeon and that, and adaptable with the level of the player, and too pvp semanal events (this will take tons of persons who likes pvp)(like alternative places to make other bgs and too the bgs)(in suggestions is the main post about semanal quests)
With those changes I am sure that the population will grow up enough
I would like to add a pool (I think in forum there is no that option), so I ask you to answer to my suggestions in your post, and I will tabulate it later in this format: (where y yes n no and dk do not know)
1 Y
2 N
3 DK
4N
5 Y
Bla bla bla and this and this(normal message)
Last edited by Xdrazen on Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sinrek

Re: Thinks that we must do

Post by Sinrek » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:21 pm

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.
5. If you refer to some weekly quests or dailies, there's a suggestion for it already. Should've used that search button, you know.

Overall: I'd like to have 0.5 rates on default, happy they left it intact at all. XP flow in too fast you level faster than your skills for weapons even get up to date and professions become obsolete so you feel no need for crafting anything since it'll be useless in a next few hours.

Those who suggest normal xp rates are just rushing toward the end game, that's obvious, and the servers' motto is "Take it slow, enjoy the pace of a turtle".
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Xdrazen

Post by Xdrazen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:21 pm

I know your purist feeling, and the bad way to write and a bit rude really senseless, why to get against the world chat for all?, I tested and allys cannot read the horde chat. I know about the weekly suggestions, I added this like an abstract
Anyways I post here after a long debate in world chat and guild chat, so this is not only my opinion, they are only the things that we must do. Re editing for explain more

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Look, long road in wrong direction doesn't make it more viable than a short one into correct direction, agree?

Now, you suggest things many other people who craved for faster progression did suggest already and staff said time and time again that they wanted to make this server with slower pace in mind so people could experience EVERYTHING there is to do on their own without all that stuff which would only push a player toward the end. The end and high end content is inevitable, but you know what, if you didn't enjoy the rest of the game means this server's not designed for you.

I'm not speaking for everyone, mind you, as well as you can not speak for everyone. There had been a poll made and staff changed xp rates already, revel on it.

You want faster pace? There are 100 and more servers for you with instant 60 and buy to win or buy stuff to play servers all around. This li'l island of a sensual and slower pace I'd like to see preserved from those who want it faster, quicker and more, more shinies to get at the very last corner of this game.

Speaking of the end - you beat K't and that's it. There will be nothing else for you to do. It's like an end goal of all Classic servers. So people will eventually finish it and be empty with ideas, since they lack that part of their imagination. What else to do in this world when you had your goals achieved? Sure, nothing to do.

So think about it from all sides, then try to imagine the bigger picture out there with that world in mind.

Xdrazen

Post by Xdrazen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:19 pm

I dislike the way that you are, too rude without sense. 1st I am ok with the server, the rates and all that for me is perfect, but the low population maybe eventually kill the server.
That is why I suggest the x1 as default and lowers optional. The crossfaction is a really good idea until we would have more people so it would be unnecessary then. And it is not even for all, kinda you can do this dungeon with other 3 persons of the other faction or not do it at all.
Again, those things are a must until the population grow up
Btw instead of only say no no no, what ideas do you have to make the population grow up?

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Xdrazen wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:19 pm
I dislike the way that you are, too rude without sense.
Either you're too sensitive or just can not extrapolate things you hear or exerience onto other people and calculate the possibilities of the outcome.
Xdrazen wrote:
1st I am ok with the server, the rates and all that for me is perfect, but the low population maybe eventually kill the server.
Then I'd suggest you to stop right here, greenhorn. This is where I'm about to be rude. You've come to an ashram of people with their own vision of life (gaming for wow) and order (xp rates and pace for it). What moral rights do you have to imply something upon others without asking? Who are you to judge those who come here in peace and long for such style and order this ashram actually offers?

Instead of judging others and claiming you know something better than others take a look at your own. Instead of either spreading the word oof the server or simply voting on those links (see the sig) you come with suggestions for changes. This isn't very much gentle or nice. Mind your actions, youngling. mad_turtle
Xdrazen wrote:
Btw instead of only say no no no, what ideas do you have to make the population grow up?
See above - spread the word, advertise it, make content along with Turtle WoW staff and invite new people or rather find those who like RP, no rush progression, slow exploration and so on. You don't change the rules of the home you come into, you offer your services.

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 pm

No to everything that's cross-faction

About other stuff we can debate, but xfaction is cancer of all servers and sign that server is dead.
Moment when they do it is the moment when they gave up on their server and ambitions to make it best they can.

Also, I can wholeheartedly say, if it ever goes xfaction I'll be first one to leave. It's just not how this game is meant to be played.

I'm not friend with alliance. On forum maybe, but in game if I see RED TEXT - that dude is dead.
(hence why i'm making pvp guild and why my /pvp is on all the time)
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:37 pm

I'd say yes to 1x xp rates. RP tag & PvE will scare enough of the rushers and gogogo people imo.

Keep option for 0.5 rates and set it as default though. Increase the reward at 60. Rest is unnecessary at the moment.

Although we do see many higher levels leave now. Entire guild seems to be gone. Multiple 60s have gone to servers where they can do more dungeons. Shame, had they waited, you could 10m's now.
[Pickles, lvl 60 Tauren druid]

Kainnee

Post by Kainnee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Currently the server can be considered "dead". Making x1 XP default should've been done from the start with x0.5 as hardcore mode. Low rates and too much custom stuff will keep the population low. The shop in it's current form was a very bad idea; 28 slot bags, unblizzlike mounts etc. are disturbing the vanilla-experience. On reddit this server is labeled as "rp/fun"-server and as such we'll never have a huge population. But ~30 people online on both factions simply isn't playable. I keep logging on, farming some stuff, helping some lowies, but at the end of the day I have the growing feeling that it's a waste of my time (more than usual anyway).

Xdrazen

Post by Xdrazen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:15 am

About the cross faction, it is a must until we have more persons, today we had to recruit a lvl35 friend and in other hand a 19 lvl guy for go to SFK(fucking awesome we found both of them). Anyways this is optional and you can chose between do the dungeons with the other faction or not do the dungeon at all at that time (and this messes the philosophy of the server of try to "complete all quest and dungeons)

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

you just speculate too much...

Server is meant to be as it is... dragging your arse to 60 with progressive rates with option to go even slower (0.5).

I don't think anything will change no matter how much you wish x1 rates and removed RP/PVE tagg.

These guys did this server with their own vision and if you can't appreciate it for what it is, there is plethora of seriously quality private servers out there.

This is pointless discussion.
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link