Let hunters' Raptors learn the Dash ability!
- It makes sense - everyone's favourite movie monsters, the dromaeosaurids, were thought to be swift, agile runners, and multiple species were named to reflect this! Velociraptor (swift thief), Dromaeosaurus (running lizard), etc.
- They may get more use than just from people who really like raptors! Letting raptors dash gives them similar use cases to cats - both families are tied for highest damage modifier, and both currently are able to learn both claw and bite.
- Addressing the point above, it might introduce more variety into the pets people use. As much as I love wind serpents, I 100% would have a pet raptor if they could learn to dash.
- [Edit] - Blizzard seemed to think they were lacking something too, and added Dash as an ability raptors could learn in The Burning Crusade and onwards.
- They become almost completely interchangeable with cats, except they can't learn prowl. Homogenisation is a slippery slope, I think.