Hexed Voodoo Pads - honored!

Loupoker

Hexed Voodoo Pads - honored!

Post by Loupoker » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:48 pm

Greetings, find a really cool looking item from darkspear merchant "Hexed Voodoo Pads", the model is great, this item for 30 lvl, have not bad characteristics, big cost worth it. BUT...It's "Requires Darkspear Trolls - Revered". What's the point make such a cool item for low lvl content, when it's impossible to get revered reputation with Darkspear on low lvl's, the only normal farm can be on questing with daily quests and pvp. Why just not make this item a green, maybe some downgrade a characteristics, and just make it, at least at "honored".
Like in Ogrimmar orcish helm for -honored, when they selling a good looking helmet for everyone who can use leather and mail and wearing 25 lvl such a good Orcish helmet. Or some low-lvl weapons from Revantusk Trolls, for friendly rep.

I think most horde players (especially trolls players and rp-players) will be pleased to try on and have such a cool model in their collection and use it at level 30, when it could really nice. turtle_in_love_head

https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=83064

[[/img]
YA FOOLZ! Ya Don't Understand! Da fashion amputation iz da next evolutionary step in body modification!

Loupoker

Re: Hexed Voodoo Pads - honored!

Post by Loupoker » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:17 pm

Okay, I asked some hlvl horde players and came to the conclusion that almost everyone has a reputation with darkspear honored-revered. That is, to get revered reputation with darkspear, you need to be above +50 level. Of course, there are 133 quests that are scattered across different levels, which give 25 of 200 darkspear reputation, to get revered at level 30-40, you need to complete at least 120 quests (only if they give all 100 rep points).

Yes, there are as many as 2 daily-quests, one pvp and the second cloth, the cloth quest normally opens only at level 50, so this items will be useless.

I see 3 different options of this.

1) If it's possible to create another repeatable-quest like timbermaw furbolgs reputation system for level 30-40 horde somewhere in Stranglethorn Vale to farm reputation.

2) Downgrade the item to green and reduce reputation to honored.

3) Nobody cares, what was the point of adding this item at all, just for the new model? Then why is item not level 60 at all, cuz above level 50 players cannot get revered, and at a high level, these items are useless and the model could then be made a drop-item for some dungeon for this level 30-40, such as Zul-farak.
YA FOOLZ! Ya Don't Understand! Da fashion amputation iz da next evolutionary step in body modification!

Bellybutton

Post by Bellybutton » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:26 pm

As a troll roleplayer myself, and as a priest, it brings me great pain that the Hexed Voodoo Pads in particular are the only cloth shoulders with this model, as every other item sharing this model is leather or even mail, and are obtained through much easier methods like questing or low level PvP vendors.
It's pretty aggravating that as a cloth-user I'll have to grind for this item for my RP set whereas leather wearers and mail wearers have a much quicker and easier option; Lowering the requirements to obtaining these shoulders, or even adding a quest somewhere (like the Wildtusk Village in northern Arathi Highlands.) that rewards a cloth shoulder with this model, would be greatly appreciated.
Zamba the Unruly
"Zamba be sensing the winds of change in da air. Can you be feeling it too, mon?"

Fiolle

Post by Fiolle » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:29 pm

Loupoker wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:48 pm
What's the point make such a cool item for low lvl content
It is a good pastime when you are at lvl 60 and want to get some new models for transmog.
I have a present for you...

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:37 pm

Fiolle wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:29 pm
Loupoker wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:48 pm
What's the point make such a cool item for low lvl content
It is a good pastime when you are at lvl 60 and want to get some new models for transmog.
Yep, but it's better when u can use it on ur lvl, it's can be help, and u don't need get a hlvl only for this shoulders, like a Orcish Helm.

https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=81216

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Bellybutton wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:26 pm
As a troll roleplayer myself, and as a priest, it brings me great pain that the Hexed Voodoo Pads in particular are the only cloth shoulders with this model, as every other item sharing this model is leather or even mail, and are obtained through much easier methods like questing or low level PvP vendors.
It's pretty aggravating that as a cloth-user I'll have to grind for this item for my RP set whereas leather wearers and mail wearers have a much quicker and easier option; Lowering the requirements to obtaining these shoulders, or even adding a quest somewhere (like the Wildtusk Village in northern Arathi Highlands.) that rewards a cloth shoulder with this model, would be greatly appreciated.
I feel your pain, but i see a potential if they would do some changes. I mean, even Revantusk Trolles need be friendly rep and u can buy pretty weapons for 10 lvl :)

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:05 am

I made the item and wouldn’t be opposed to lowering the rep to honored.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:45 am

Kazgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:05 am
I made the item and wouldn’t be opposed to lowering the rep to honored.
Thank'ya my Warchief! turtle_in_love_head

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:52 pm

Thanks for listening and lowering the reputation

Vasyan

Post by Vasyan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:29 am

oh god...
why not fix other 30 lvl items?

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Vasyan wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:29 am
oh god...
Why not make a suggestion?
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:39 pm

Vasyan wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:29 am
oh god...
What stops you from making a list of those items and posting the suggestion for those? smiling_turtle
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:44 pm