Verog the dervish !

Brodanger

Verog the dervish !

Post by Brodanger » Tue May 03, 2022 12:56 am

Hey everyone smiling_turtle_head smiling_turtle_head smiling_turtle_head
If you ever played horde , you would know for sure this name , this monstre appear for the quest " Verog the dervish " after killing several centaurs in the same zone .
The problem is many players already complain about how long it takes for Verog to spawn , me personally its been 20 minutes killing monstres and he dont appear .
The suggestion is to increase the chance to be spawned .
Thanks for reading smiling_turtle_head

Falerian

Re: Verog the dervish !

Post by Falerian » Wed May 04, 2022 4:09 pm

Agreed, I forget how it was on Classic Vanilla as I haven't played in a while, but doing the quest on Turtle WoW definitely felt longer than I recall it being for Verog to spawn. I often see people asking in Newcombers gchat if it's bugged or not as a consequence of this

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed May 04, 2022 5:55 pm

Yes change it.

This and change the drop rate of the crocodile leather custom turtle wow qeust in swamp of sorrows.

That quest is even worse and ridiculous.

You will spent atleast 2-3 hours just to pick up 10 crocodile ledthee. Killing all young crocodile spawn points in the zone for atelast 10 respawna.

Now that's in desperate adjustment need

My wife abandoned the qeust after 1h and still having 0 ledthee. She isn't that skilled at playing but it shows how the average newcomer noob will despair at this
Msg

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Thu May 05, 2022 1:38 pm

Worst quest ever. Still remember when leveling my main in barrens. More than 200 centaurs to summon him. Still got a ton of linen cloth and crap to sell
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Cardan

Post by Cardan » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:01 pm

I'm delighted to report this now appears to be fixed, having just been kicked inside out by Verog and the other Verog that spawned on top of him seconds later. dead_turtle_head

Lipidus

Post by Lipidus » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:32 pm

Hey guys.

Did that quest one week ago. And it was a total pain....

Farmed like 20-25mins. It spawns and a hc players "steals" it...
Thats another reason to increase to spawn rate i think.

even thou the hc player helped me to farm him again for the next 20minutes it was in the end a farm of 40-45 minute for one low lvl quest mob....

Fits to my own "time" topic.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3214

cheers

Lipidus