Playing Turtle Wow With Friends

Davidd4

Playing Turtle Wow With Friends

Post by Davidd4 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:31 am

Hello,

Three days ago, I got 5 of my friends to download Turtle Wow and start leveling. We all love playing together but questing is such a hassle. I think for the health of the game state with friends, it would be a very positive move to make quest drops click here party-wide. We want to level as 5 and we have to pick up 5 things for one quest. This will all equate to 25 of that item which doesn't ometv even have a 100% drop chance. If you could really make the party experience better, we, the community will much appreciate it.
Last edited by Davidd4 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Redmagejoe

Re: Playing Turtle Wow With Friends

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:49 pm

You'll be alright. I believe in you and your friends. You will find that fast-tracking is not in Turtle WoW's design philosophy. Regardless, have fun and enjoy the slower pace this server has to offer.

Oolaatris

Re: Playing Turtle Wow With Friends

Post by Oolaatris » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:34 pm

I always considered it a bit of trade off when questing with friends. Any quest that is to kill a certain number of things will go way faster but in return it means that any quest that is get a number of drops takes longer (although getting faster kills can still help here). I have found that some custom quests do give the drop for everyone in group.