Promotion of the server.

Jimase

Promotion of the server.

Post by Jimase » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:40 am

as in a posted thread before by someone else, voting sites are important for the exposure of the server and to get playerbase but also i think you guys should make a well made reddit post in the private servers sub reddit, i dont know if its been done before but would be good to do it again, i guess. any type or form of promotion would be good, i really like and enjoy this server and wanna see it grow and succeed. also the webpage would be good to have an account panel or a more elaborated page, i know it takes time or it can be complicated but that's why i said last. Thanks, i love the server insidious_turtle

Qesley

Re: Promotion of the server.

Post by Qesley » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:22 am

I plan to start posting some of my game experiences onto the subreddit. Last one I did got a lot of upvotes, it was of some RP I did.

Xdrazen

Post by Xdrazen » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Link of reddit pls?

Jimase

Post by Jimase » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:22 am

Torta

Post by Torta » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Jimase

Post by Jimase » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Shit, don't get me wrong torta lol. thanks for the turtle subreddit
turtle_tongue

Idiotsandwich

Post by Idiotsandwich » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:55 am

What about buying streams from known vanilla youtubers, would you consider this? It sounds rather bad but I know many servers do it and in the end it is for the best for everyone.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 am

Oh, please, don't. Worst idea ever.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:46 pm

stream would be bad idea... since streamer would spend 90% of time alone

Actual server review from someone that has at least 20k subs (not alexcrapsual pls) would be osom.
Give a dude test account, run him trough some dungeons, show scripts and custom features and that's pretty much enough to attract people who are in same boat as we are.
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Claboth

Post by Claboth » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 am

Here is a link of facebook group with people that play Vanilla in the private server scene. Would be interesting to post turtle stuff like sands of time eg. In that group as it has 5K+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nostalr ... ?ref=share]

It started as a nostalrius group but has members of kronos, elysium, lightshope projects as well.
Sacredone, Tauren Druid.

Idiotsandwich

Post by Idiotsandwich » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:42 am

Claboth wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 am
Here is a link of facebook group with people that play Vanilla in the private server scene. Would be interesting to post turtle stuff like sands of time eg. In that group as it has 5K+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nostalr ... ?ref=share]

It started as a nostalrius group but has members of kronos, elysium, lightshope projects as well.
Good idea. I hope staff will consider to do this.

Paw

Post by Paw » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Great tip! I'm going to follow up on it.

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:01 pm

Claboth wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 am

this is rather good find...

thanks for posting this
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link