A warrior petition

Raukodor

A warrior petition

Post by Raukodor » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:27 pm

Hello fellow turtles.

Me as a humble warrior wanna ask a simple petition

Un-nerf Diamond flask

With the last patch some items have his scaling reduced. maybe a bug or maybe intended

Im a casual player who mostly play solo and like do some cool elite quest.and as a warrior my tool is pretty limited compared with other classes

Other classes can do hard elite quest pretty easily solo

As a warrior i cant. Even i do my harder try and spent all.my cd and consumables. Warrior lack in survavility and selfhealing

Please i spent a lot of gold for getting healing gear wich allows me to do some "imposible fights"

Is a posibiliy to un-nerf diamond flask? For some maybe is just a trinket. For solo players like me is my whole build in certains moments

Give a old warrior some love. Thanx
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Feomatar

Re: A warrior petition

Post by Feomatar » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:55 am

use cd make big damage - hamstring - kite and bandage - flasks etc. Warriors is overpowered in group pvp and already have selfheal. Like one thing that I will propouse as a nonruining balance thing is remake blood craze, make it proc with 10% chance from any attack or spell instead of 100% of crit attack to make it useful in solo pve content and more constant in pvp without raising power of class.

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:13 am

Against some really tought mobs even kitting or bandaging you just cant beat them. This is when diamond flask shines

Almost all other classes have tools in those situations.(self healing. Roots. Kitting. Pet tanking....)

Warrior kitting dont reduce the damage to.zero. you need to be close even for 1 second (so you will be hitted. So against tough Mobs you will recibe a hard hit)

As i said. For some players is meh. For SOLO.players like me is my whole arsenal (yeah warrior is op in group. But as i said i usually play solo)

And for warrior self healing... I play a 2h fury build and for self healing i have bloodcraze bloodthirst darkmoom card:heroism and crusader... And belive me you cant relie in those healing.
I have selfhealing? Yes.
Enough? Not really. 30hp with Bloodthirst. And sometimes 100 from crusader/heroism

Against a mob or a group.of.elites that are hitting for 200-300 damage is very little heal.

Yeah.you can say "this is a social game etc ect.. warrior is.op.in group etc"

But i said i like play solo with my warrior and be able of solo all the things that other classes can do easily. Just that

Ugoboom

Post by Ugoboom » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:30 pm

I'd like the devs to state one way or another
Do y'all want +heal dflask removed? or should it be restored to 1:1

Leaving sippy set at 2/3rd's power is strange. please don't leave us in limbo here.
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Splendra - 59 Inferno Mode Warlock
I play a few other classes on my friends' accounts.
Slowly leveling a Resto Dryad and a dorf pally with my buddy.

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:25 pm

Well.as i said as a warrior the diamond flask is our greatest tool for making solo elite content that we arent able to do like other classes

Id love dont lose all my gold.investment in healing gear.

Please dont remove it. Make it great again (1:1 scaling). Other classes can solo elite very easily with crappy gear. We must invest a lot of time effort and gold. Give a solo warrior player some love

Fornow

Post by Fornow » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:44 am

Diamond Flask aside I hope the upcoming talent changes bring some sustain to solo warriors especially leveling ones as those are desperately in need of it. The blood craze talent is a very good point to start. Currently it's numerically just weak but the way it activates is also antagonistic to other desirable stats you want as a warrior:anything that reduces your chance to be crit (including being higher level) lowers activation chance.

As for the flask itself: was it deemed to strong because of warriors's using it in the role of tanks?

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Diamond flask heal set is weird,unituitive, unintended. A reason for warriors to own a +healing set, should not exist in game. Imo.

Patch the scaling to 0.

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:44 pm

Why? Is our only tool to solo elite content

Content than almost all other classes can do easily. But we cant

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:46 pm

And for raiding i dont see tanks using it. Most tanks dont wanna waste bag space or lose a trinket slot

Is more for solo. In raid you have better heals from healers and there are much better trinkets for tanking