Tonal Stones

Silverstruck

Tonal Stones

Post by Silverstruck » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:35 pm

I would like to start by congratulating the Turtle WoW staff on their great advancements and the hard work. Many people consider this server to be quality over quantity and it's quite true. What I personally enjoyed a lot was the simple addition of this Tonal Stone item. Really not something that makes any difference in gameplay, but such a nice touch. I would love to see more of these tonal stones scattered across all areas, each playing different tunes. Aneka Konko, or maybe some of her brethren should travel to some remote locations throughout Azeroth and players could find them and hunt for their musical gifts. Personally, I find that the koto and shakuhachi tunes are gorgeous, but could be expanded onto western classical music as well. Some harp, mixed with piano and violin - true immersion right there. I'm not that knowledgeable as to provide actual names, but I'm sure there is plenty of stuff available in the public domain.

Merikkinon

Re: Tonal Stones

Post by Merikkinon » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:03 am

I think the Tonal Stone: Kamio is a great thing to have, to break up the monotony of the zone music and activate from time to time (if people don't know, it has changed to a trinket from a simple item in your bag). I would love to see other tunes.