outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post Reply
Zuesgold
Posts: 6

outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Zuesgold » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:50 pm

with outland having been confirmed as on the way i have come up with a outland prepatch event for turtle wow that i feel could be a huge hit

the event follows a massive invasion of azeroth from outland by the illidari which results in Nethergarde keep being placed under siege by the enemy forces

the goal of the invasion is to conquer the blasted lands and use the area as a staging ground for the conquest of all of azeroth which illidan seeks to use as a buffer in his struggle against the burning legion


the entire event takes place within the Blasted lands where players work with the Argent dawn in driving the illidari back and securing the dark portal

the Argent dawn have established their primary outpost within the swamp of sorrows just off the road from the entrence to the blasted lands and a forward outpost within the blasted lands itself. all the quests during the event including lifting the seige at nethergard and the final Battle for the dark portal quest will be offered at these 2 outposts

after completing the Battle for the dark portal quest and completing the event the portal will be secured by agents of the argent dawn while players begin their adventures in outland

User avatar
Maldraxxus
Posts: 8

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Maldraxxus » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:54 pm

What do you mean Outland confirmed?

Zuesgold
Posts: 6

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Zuesgold » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Maldraxxus wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:54 pm
What do you mean Outland confirmed?
Just what it sounds like

The turtle team have already confirmed that were getting outland in the near future

User avatar
Mrkrissatan
Posts: 235

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Mrkrissatan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Just to clarify the level cap will remain at 60 and there wont be flying mounts. Just new quests, zones, raids, dungeons etc.

User avatar
Kanto123
Posts: 160

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Kanto123 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Mrkrissatan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Just to clarify the level cap will remain at 60 and there wont be flying mounts. Just new quests, zones, raids, dungeons etc.
A completely original zone, or are they using the map geometry from TBC and inserting their own content?

Zuesgold
Posts: 6

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Zuesgold » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:20 pm

Kanto123 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 pm
Mrkrissatan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Just to clarify the level cap will remain at 60 and there wont be flying mounts. Just new quests, zones, raids, dungeons etc.
A completely original zone, or are they using the map geometry from TBC and inserting their own content?

From what I understand There using the outland map from Warcraft 3 the frozen throne

User avatar
Pistol
Posts: 121

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Pistol » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:03 am

Kanto123 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 pm
Mrkrissatan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Just to clarify the level cap will remain at 60 and there wont be flying mounts. Just new quests, zones, raids, dungeons etc.
A completely original zone, or are they using the map geometry from TBC and inserting their own content?
Seems like its going to at least partially use TBC map geometry but with heavy inspiration from the WC3 maps
Vorick Level 60 Warrior
Guildmaster of <Hand of Wrath>
And numerous other characters
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2269

User avatar
Kanto123
Posts: 160

Re: outland prebatch event for turtle wow

Post by Kanto123 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:20 am

Pistol wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:03 am
Kanto123 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 pm
Mrkrissatan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Just to clarify the level cap will remain at 60 and there wont be flying mounts. Just new quests, zones, raids, dungeons etc.
A completely original zone, or are they using the map geometry from TBC and inserting their own content?
Seems like its going to at least partially use TBC map geometry but with heavy inspiration from the WC3 maps
Sounds good, I'm excited to see it because they have been consistently putting out quality content

Post Reply