Suggestion - staying mortal forever

Ingameacc12345

Suggestion - staying mortal forever

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:55 pm

I would like to add my vote to the suggestion presented in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1673

I'm currently level 59 and I really love this way of playing, so much so that I never want to become immortal. The feeling of constant danger, stress and the need to be responsible and careful make this game mode one of a kind. You might say - "well, just stay 59 forever then!". But that's not the optimal/workable solution because of at least these things that I can think of (I'm sure there are more):

- missing that last talent point
- being excluded from some quests and thus missing their rewards
- no fast mount (this one is major!)
- general lack of feeling of the character "completeness"
- last but not least: missing turtle points bonus for hitting 60 in hardcore

To me it would be enough to have a simple popup window upon reaching level 60 in hardcore mode offering a one-time choice of becoming a "normal person" or staying mortal forever.

Please consider this suggestion, twow team! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would wish this feature!

Valadorn

Re: Suggestion - staying mortal forever

Post by Valadorn » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:44 pm

You dont get Turtle coins from hitting 60 in Hardcore, you get them from playing the Slow and Steady.

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm

My bad, I must've mixed something up - thanks for clarification. This one was a minor point on my list anyway.

Grayhammer

Post by Grayhammer » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:49 pm

All my Characters are HC, and I agree, I believe that when you reach level 60 you should get a quest to become immortal and return to your starter zone and talk once more with the very elf that led you to that path.

This would allow the level 60's to get geared up get prepped and prepared then head into dungeons 10mans and one day Raids.

I think we should get 100 turtle points for completing HC, since we get 200 points for completing Slow and Steady.
It's Cathlanna!

Mikik3jr

Post by Mikik3jr » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:08 pm

Same boat here. I started leveling with Slow & Steady and on lv40~ I started really liking this hardcore feeling. I decided to stop on lv59 to gear up as much as possible, but the fact that I won't get my lv60 for slow & steady is disheartening. neutral_turtle

Cauvery

Post by Cauvery » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:24 pm

Yes, we'd like the bonuses of dinging 60 -

Melhist2

Post by Melhist2 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:57 am

Support 100 %

Eikon

Post by Eikon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:30 pm

There's a thread on this. You can voice your opinion here. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1673