Add Bogpaddle (from Cata) to Swamp of Sorrows, with a boat path to Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris

Atazs

Add Bogpaddle (from Cata) to Swamp of Sorrows, with a boat path to Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris

Post by Atazs » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:56 pm

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Bogpaddle

With the new boat paths and SW harbour, and all the extra villages and additions to some of the zones, i thought maybe the empty, unused Steamwheedle port in Tanaris could be made functional somehow (it was destroyed in Cataclysm). So i began thinking, and i think this would fit very nicely. Both of them are neutral goblin ports (there is even a stationary ship at Bogpaddle) and i think it could revitalise Swamp of Sorrows, which is a very underused zone, and give an easier way to get to sunken temple and ZF from the opposite continent.

Thoughts?

Pistol

Re: Add Bogpaddle (from Cata) to Swamp of Sorrows, with a boat path to Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris

Post by Pistol » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:40 am

That's a pretty good idea, I think.
Nodoba Level 60 Hunter
Wolf Council (Officer) of <Wolfskull Clan>
Vorick Level 60 Warrior
Vanguard of <Wrath of the Forsaken>
And numerous other characters
Editor of the Gutter

Gheor

Re: Add Bogpaddle (from Cata) to Swamp of Sorrows, with a boat path to Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris

Post by Gheor » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:17 am

Swamp of Sorrows is getting its own attention in the upcoming patch. As for Bogpaddle, I am not even sure why it was there in the first place in Cataclysm and I'm not too hot for it.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Pistol

Post by Pistol » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:39 am

Very well.
Nodoba Level 60 Hunter
Wolf Council (Officer) of <Wolfskull Clan>
Vorick Level 60 Warrior
Vanguard of <Wrath of the Forsaken>
And numerous other characters
Editor of the Gutter