Slam/decisive strike level 60

Raukodor

Slam/decisive strike level 60

Post by Raukodor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:33 pm

Hello turtle friends

As a 2h fury warrior (and previously a slammer) i think slam/decisive strike needs a new level 60 rank to compete with mortal strike or bloodthirst (maybe same damage than mortal strike but is not instant and dont apply debuff.)

AND the 5 talent points in improved slam to reduce his cast time 0.5 secs is too much

I think it would be great make improved slam 2/2 points instead 5/5 and reducing cast time 0.25 and 0.5 secs to slam and 0.5-1 sec to decisive strike (so both have same cast time. Remember decisive strike does same damage than slam BUT have 2 seconds cast time isntead 1.5)

What do you think?

In short. Give slam/decisive strike a level 60 rank and decrease talent points in improved slam from 5/5 points to 2/2 points
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Absolon

Re: Slam/decisive strike level 60

Post by Absolon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:41 pm

i would be already happy with only changing improved slam to be 2/2 points for 0.5 seconds total reduction.

the other changes might be overkill. well maybe a level 60 rank (15 damage more?) with a cool quest line to obtain it? but i dont think its necessary.

decisive strike is another topic, i would rather see it go since it feels pretty useless to me

Raukodor

Re: Slam/decisive strike level 60

Post by Raukodor » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 pm

I leveled with slam and belive me. The pushback really hurts when solo

And ofc need a level 60 rank. His max rank is a level 54skill that gives weapon damage +83.

Id say make a level 60 rank wich gives weapon damage plus 160 (same as mortal.strike but remember slam is not instant and dont put a debuff. If think is too much maybe a lower rank. Instead 160 damage bonus could be 135 damage bonus)
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer