Enchanting parchments

Undertaker

Enchanting parchments

Post by Undertaker » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Any chance parchments could be introduced in order to be able to trade enchants?

Augustfenix85

Re: Enchanting parchments

Post by Augustfenix85 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:57 pm

I’d like this as well
Duvall
Velissa
Calmore
Malcore
Splodax

Undertaker

Post by Undertaker » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Anyone else? Cmon guys, everyone will benefit from this...

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:08 pm

+1

Mac

Post by Mac » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm

A part of me likes the idea. It definitely makes things more convenient.

At the same time, I would say the one negative with this idea is that it cuts down on the social interaction element that the profession has. It's a different, less social experience to just buy an enchant scroll off the market than it is to ask around and find an enchanter to do it for you.

But at the same time, I like the idea since other professions can put some of their wares on the auction house. Maybe it'd be good to have some enchants scrollable, while others (like, say, Crusader) need to be done in-person by an enchanter. Just my opinion.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Only if they'd make a NPC that would unlock boxes for us, too. And one for portals to various cities. Maybe one where I can give the NPC mats and order a certain recipe of gear.

Qixel

Post by Qixel » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:22 pm

I know you're being sarcastic, but you can already mail a rogue lockboxes to have them unlock them, and there are NPCs who will craft things for you. Letting enchanters pay to be treated like every other profession is not some game breaking idea.

Undertaker

Post by Undertaker » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:11 pm

Merikkinon wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:17 pm
Only if they'd make a NPC that would unlock boxes for us, too. And one for portals to various cities. Maybe one where I can give the NPC mats and order a certain recipe of gear.
All due respect, it doesn't even begin to compare right clicking to unlock a box or casting a portal to having a host of recipes with a lot of different materials.

Which is why it's much easier to find a rogue or a mage to do those things than getting an enchanter with a high enough skill.