Dungeons: opposite faction quests

Merikkinon

Dungeons: opposite faction quests

Post by Merikkinon » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:56 pm

So we have a few Alliance quests in Darkshore for WC. That's pretty cool. It becomes more than a Horde dungeon re: quests.

For the sake of expanding the game and especially player/party integration, what if we had a couple quests for RFC (for Alliance) and a couple in Deadmines (for Horde)?

While that might be a nice way to get a little XP and an item or two, what it would especially do it boost the numbers of players doing those dungeons overall.

It seems like it would be a win-win. I think it is possible to come up with storylines why each faction would be in one of the dungeons.

Valadorn

Re: Dungeons: opposite faction quests

Post by Valadorn » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:45 am

Call it stockades for horde, since RFC is inside orgrimmar, while Deadmines is in westfall

Tortuga

Post by Tortuga » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:59 am

Having warlocks on both side, I summoned allies to RFC and hordies to Stocks more then a dozen times, so accessibility is not an unsolvable problem (Stocks being harder as there are guards immediately attacking hordies). And Deadmines are easily accessed by Horde, just a 10-minutes swim and landing on a mob-safe shore

Paw

Post by Paw » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:03 am

I don't get whats the problem with the custom dungeons for both factions at early level. It is meant to introduce the inner quarrels and disturbances of the original warcraft races. Orcs and Humans.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:54 am

Valadorn wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:45 am
Call it stockades for horde, since RFC is inside orgrimmar, while Deadmines is in westfall
By principle, reasonable. By level, a tough call.

I also have warlocks of each faction that I use at each of these portals, or can get over there. I think it's about community.

But at any rate, anything to boost engagement with the lower dungeons by both factions.

Yutilk

Post by Yutilk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:29 am

personally i like the fact youd need a horde warlock to summon others to stockade. it bolsters the community and world building.