Speedy the turtle

Mikeloss

Speedy the turtle

Post by Mikeloss » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:08 pm

Im bit frustrated. I was just clicking about in the menu from speedy because I was curious, I found the Glyph section and clicked the "Glyph of Exhaustion" to find out more about it... I did find more about it, I did... I lost all my 2 days of rested XP.

Could you please provide information on what glyphs do before we are able to just click them into our Keyring?
I guess me and other people would very grateful to find out more of what Speedy has to offer without getting offended by his/hers/its quick hasty offerings.

Much love,

Mikeloss
Maelm the Forest Ranger
"What I have learned from the elves in my youth is what I do for a living. If no one protects us then who will..."

Valadorn

Re: Speedy the turtle

Post by Valadorn » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:13 pm

The best thing i can suggest, is to Google the Glyphs first, I am sorry :(

Sandtusk

Post by Sandtusk » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Fortunately tent parties happen quite often, so getting those two days of rested xp back would only take 25mins with 5 tents stacked

Mikeloss

Post by Mikeloss » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:42 pm

I still think the Speedy Menu could be more informative and have a "go to previous Menus" button.
Maelm the Forest Ranger
"What I have learned from the elves in my youth is what I do for a living. If no one protects us then who will..."

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Well, the tooltip could be adjusted to read:

"Prevents accumulation of rested XP; also erases existing rested XP"

or something like that... probably should...

Anyhow, as Dasajj wrote, the team has made incredibly ample capacity to completely amplify the rested XP system, so while I think "yeah that stinks", it's an honest oversight.