PvP faction rewards connected to rank

Snappie

PvP faction rewards connected to rank

Post by Snappie » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:23 am

Are you frustrated with the thought that you might never have an opportunity to acquire AB/AV reputation gear?Or maybe that by the time you do reach the necessary reputation the gear becomes obsolete?What if it was linked to pvp rank instead, that way it could be
- better balanced for its power level
- add to diversity, actually be used by players and not remain floating in space
- add to the realism, all the factions work together to support the war effort
Dont disappoint the loot hungry crying turtle crying_turtle

Jimmicz

Re: PvP faction rewards connected to rank

Post by Jimmicz » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:36 am

Snappie wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:23 am
Are you frustrated with the thought that you might never have an opportunity to acquire AB/AV reputation gear?Or maybe that by the time you do reach the necessary reputation the gear becomes obsolete?What if it was linked to pvp rank instead, that way it could be
- better balanced for its power level
- add to diversity, actually be used by players and not remain floating in space
- add to the realism, all the factions work together to support the war effort
Dont disappoint the loot hungry crying turtle crying_turtle
You like 64513465312 person trying to deal with the fact that AB / AV is not a thing in here, nobody ever bothered to do anything about this as it is an RP server, I was suggesting token exchange, other people were suggesting lower body counts for games to pop.

Anyway, good luck getting this sorted!

Axoc

Post by Axoc » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:17 am

Implementing what is essentially the TBC token system but ONLY for AB/AV rep items would be a best of both worlds situation, I think. People who enjoy ranking keep the rank system (and it remains authentic to vanilla), but we gain the ability to get AB/AV gear (and a reason to actually play AB lol)

That said, I was also one of the 64513465311 people before you to suggest a change so while I wish you the best of luck, we will see what happens. The team is obviously hard at work on higher priority changes/content and I legitimately believe that the new PvP zone we are getting in the xpac may resolve some of the things that people perceive to be issues with PvP on this server.

Hardwelsam

Post by Hardwelsam » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:55 pm

Sorry mate.
But this idea is mehh