Aerie Peak unused mobs

Helsinki

Aerie Peak unused mobs

Post by Helsinki » Sun May 30, 2021 5:00 pm

Seems that Blizzard wanted Aerie Peak vendors in their 1.13 patch, but they did not make it in the game, here is the list of those NPC's:
Aerie Peak Mail Armor Vendor
Aerie Peak Meat Vendor
Aerie Peak Mining Trainer
Aerie Peak General Goods

In the current state besides the quartermaster, bartender and leatherworking supplies and trainer NPC's the base feels empty, having those above mentioned vendors could be nice as there is a troll maze in the zone and every one of us needs to resupply every now and then while questing and leveling there.

What are your thoughts about having those NPC's in Aerie Peak, let me hear your opinions ?

Lexi

Re: Aerie Peak unused mobs

Post by Lexi » Mon May 31, 2021 5:54 am

I'd like to see them added, but I don't think it should be a high priority or anything. If you really want them to be added, adding to them with the npc maker might increase their chances of being added in the near future.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Mon May 31, 2021 12:41 pm

Truth be told, those elves we have in the zone should get some proper settle there as well. I approve of this idea.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Would be nice to see Aerie Peak 'come alive' with NPC vendors et al. It always seemed like such an abandoned area.

Helsinki

Post by Helsinki » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:41 pm
Truth be told, those elves we have in the zone should get some proper settle there as well. I approve of this idea.
Yes, with some appropriate vendors and maybe some quests ?
I have used the NPC creator, created the above mentioned NPC's, but as mere place holders:
  1. General goods