Fix hit/miss formula

Rvindvnce

Fix hit/miss formula

Post by Rvindvnce » Sat May 01, 2021 9:09 am

This is not acceptable. Even green mobs have almost 100% hit chance especially for abilities and spells while you don't have even 80% chance for your lvl mobs.
This means you can get destroyed with green mobs as they have more damage with same hit chance.
Only mobs around 10 levels below have similar to your chance against orange mobs.
Adding the ridiculous 5min respawn this becomes a $hitshow where you can't go down anywhere before getting overwhelmed for no reason.

Rvindvnce

Re: Fix hit/miss formula

Post by Rvindvnce » Wed May 05, 2021 8:48 am

I have noticed that you never reach max weapon skill of your level. While mobs obviously don't have that problem. So you miss like many times more than your opponent of same level.

I have seen broken weapon skill leveling on many pservers, and this here broken formula was on Northdale/Lightbringer/Elysium. No matter how much intellect i had and even after hours of grinding i never reached max weapon skill.
On other servers you didn't get weapon skill on hard mobs but you got it on grey mobs.

Fix this broken stuff, it should be logical.

Fizzeek

Post by Fizzeek » Fri May 07, 2021 1:57 am

Mind posting some logs/proof of current situation vs how it's supposed to be during vanilla?

[Edit] Just realized it's YOU again posting this stuff. Move on bud.

Rvindvnce

Post by Rvindvnce » Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Fizzeek wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:57 am
Mind posting some logs/proof of current situation vs how it's supposed to be during vanilla?

[Edit] Just realized it's YOU again posting this stuff. Move on bud.
Don't respond until you have enough intellect to discuss the subject
Open your combat logs, but rather, keep playing the broken combat because you are enjoying it

Fizzeek

Post by Fizzeek » Sun May 09, 2021 3:32 am

How do you expect people to fix things without proof of how they should be?

And you wanna talk about intelligence :P

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun May 09, 2021 3:44 am

Rvindvnce wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 pm
Don't respond until you have enough intellect to discuss the subject
Open your combat logs, but rather, keep playing the broken combat because you are enjoying it
'Keep posting the same foo-foo rant - BECAUSE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT (or wouldn't do it).

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 am

We will check the formula just to be safe. The last time we did it was absolutely fine and working as intended.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.