PVP slots needed for WSG

Kalocsa

PVP slots needed for WSG

Post by Kalocsa » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 pm

The fact Warsong can proc in a 2V2 lead to some very boring aspects of the game.

(just keep in mind the honor progression actually on twow is really slow, compared to other realms and making 250K honor in a week is something quite impossible)

- The lack of interest in a such great surface.
- The fact that only rankers are doing pvp. making the content even more repetitive.
- The time to make proc warsong isn't really affected, it doesn't encourage at all randoms to join.
- The problematic of constant dodgers (even if they just forgot they were tagged since hours and are now dungeoning), leading to some super fast games with easy honor, compared to other games
- A bunch of other problematics.

The easy way to make a warsong proc is now affecting all the other battlegrounds existing, because that's meta, no others battlegrounds since months have been made.

The only way to change this, is to keep the others battleground on the existing pvp slots needed to attract players to do something else than warsong. But set the proc for warsong on 3V3 or even 4V4 for at least a minimum. i'd rather see more players in warsong, or a few in arathi basin. or Alterac valley.

What we loose if these changes are done?

Nothing.
"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."

Thorbaldin

Re: PVP slots needed for WSG

Post by Thorbaldin » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:17 pm

if the other battleground proc at 5v5 the solution at this problem is that WG proc at 5v5 TOO

actually i tried pvp on alliance (silly thing) and on pal heal (even more silly thing)

i was knowing i ll lose often as it isn't the best for doing pvp

but as it is always and always lead on 2v2 i can't even doing a thing and can chain more than 20 game with 0 honor and 0 kill this begin to change only when at least 5v5 and can heal a bit before being stupidly one shot (or two when the fist shot didn't critic)

What do you think i m doing then ? alting warlock in horde

Jimmicz

Post by Jimmicz » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 pm

bruh no need to grind 6541321654165312k of honor per week, if people would be smart everybody would work together to get bonus RP, and the S1 could be even with 3k of honor kekw.

Another way how to make other BGs more interesting would be to fix the bugs there like nobody will play AB if it won't give you any honor nor rep.

It kinda comes down to the players as well, cause nobody is following the BG bonus rotation as far as I know.

Would be nice if the devs would release some kind of official information regarding how PVP on TWoW works as nobody was ever been able to tell me, and it might give other players the information they need to either start ranking or grinding rep or whatever.

Thorbaldin

Post by Thorbaldin » Sat May 01, 2021 9:19 pm

another thing a friend maked me notice

if ally are 80% of paladin in pvp (and awful of pal is really not made for pvp ... or at least not small scale pvp)

it is simply that all pvper do every other class in horde so from allyVS horde it became Paladins VS rest of world (with few exception)

diagnostic is simple

-fix the bg arathi basin for making it work properly
-make pop all bg on 5v5 mini to keep it fair
-autorize cross faction bg (since there are very few pvper and most are in horde ... they would wait a bit less ) the last point isn't lore friendly but efficient

Kalocsa

Post by Kalocsa » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:06 pm

Jimmicz wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 pm
bruh no need to grind 6541321654165312k of honor per week, if people would be smart everybody would work together to get bonus RP, and the S1 could be even with 3k of honor kekw.

Another way how to make other BGs more interesting would be to fix the bugs there like nobody will play AB if it won't give you any honor nor rep.

It kinda comes down to the players as well, cause nobody is following the BG bonus rotation as far as I know.

Would be nice if the devs would release some kind of official information regarding how PVP on TWoW works as nobody was ever been able to tell me, and it might give other players the information they need to either start ranking or grinding rep or whatever.
no need to grind this amount of honor because the bracket is custom, so this is not the real point of this thread.

If everyone was smart, everyone could be r14, so what's the plan, be smart and wintrade or make some pvp?

As you say; nobody follow the bg bonus rotation because even if the number of people needed are reduced, they earn no honor, AB is an example.

Informations concerning ranking, at least, the informations known are unreliable because of the custom bracket changes, that is not the main problem. Since no one wants to have a long and hard experience to reach a r12, and not even able to get the r14 because of the lack of people; it could be an issue if such custom settings concerning bracket weren't established.

But the simple fact wsg proc and work most of the time only in a 2V2, it makes the only pvp available just boring.
"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."