Survival improved witch torch!

Kalocsa

Survival improved witch torch!

Post by Kalocsa » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 pm

I want to see new torches. yeah, the torch is something important in the blizzard universe, Diablo 2, and maybe soon, turtle wow? Here is my idea.

T1 torch: (the already existing)

require: Unlit poor torch

Dim torch, require survival (1) gives +4 spirit of any party members (60 min duration)

T2 torch:

Require: Unlit poor torch X1, simple wood X1, wool cloth X1, Fire oil X1.

Bright torch, Require survival (75) and lvl 20, gives +8 spirit to any party members (120 min duration)

T3 torch:

Require: Unlit poor torch X1, star wood X1, silk cloth X2, elemental fire X2.

Living torch, Require survival (125) and lvl 30, gives +8 spirit to any party members (no duration timer)

T4 torch:

Require: Unlit poor torch X1, star wood X1, mageweave cloth X4, essence of fire X4.

Endless torch, Require survival (150) and lvl 40, gives +12 Spirit to any party members (no duration timer)

PS1: i know, making endless torches is maybe a bit weird but i like the idea to craft magical torches with rare elements. Spirit is also something underrated i want to see more in turtle wow.

PS2: My names are synthetics, but in fact, if new skins for torches could be created, it could be nice. Another fact could be to turn them as "lanterns" at some point instead of torches (because the quality of crafting must improve)

PS3: i'll maybe edit later, so keep the ideas going.
"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."