Suggestions for future contents: Ruins of Silvermoon custom raid! [Repost from Discord]

Neltharion

Suggestions for future contents: Ruins of Silvermoon custom raid! [Repost from Discord]

Post by Neltharion » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:51 am

As a person who truly believes on this server, who donated to support it, who would do the same even if he were just a random player passing by, I wanted to give some advices for the future contents. I always had interests for the gates of Uldum, in Tanaris and I was wondering, why not using this thing as an entrance for a possible custom raid? A similar idea, could be the Caverns of Time or even better, to me, the Ruins of Silvermoon as a custom raid. The goal of the heroes would be to free the fallen city from the grasp of the Scourge with custom bosses of course. This idea fits extremely well with the lore of the High Elves introduced here in Turtle WoW. We may have two options to get in the instance:
-the first one is to have a portal who gets you inside, in a contested zone possibly, or whatever since Turtle WoW is cross-faction;
-the second one consists to introduce the Ghostlands and the Eversong Woods (both custom) and releasing quests which give the possibility to actually get to the istance (similar to an attunement, sort of AQ war efforts), making the players to collaborate, Horde and Alliance, to free Silvermoon from its terrible destiny.
I don't know how much all this could be lore-friendly but it makes sense to me.
What do you guys think? smiling_turtle
Last edited by Neltharion on Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonslayer - 60 Enhancement Shaman
Dragonbane - 60 SM Ruin Warlock

[Tel'Abim Enjoyer]

Vernalsole1355

Re: Suggestions for future contents: Ruins of Silvermoon custom raid! [Repost from Discord]

Post by Vernalsole1355 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:03 am

I always love history. Whether it be of the real world of in-game worlds, I love learning the history of the world. This raid would, in a sense, give us some more history. To allow us to see firsthand Silvermoon before it's restoration to retail status. To feel like we're apart of that history. Of course it'd be slightly different considering the High Elves are Alliance, unless Turtle has something planned to perform the faction switch (which I doubt, but not ruling out.)

+1. Love the idea.
"We are not called to save others; we are called to point them in the direction of salvation."