Add Bloodsail rum rep turn in quest

Geojak
Has liked: 8 times

Add Bloodsail rum rep turn in quest

Post by Geojak » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:43 pm

Currently the only way to gain Bloodsail pirates exalted is to camp important quest givers for months. I know of atleast one instance where a player attempting to farm the rep was told directly to stop by a gm due to the disruption to regular questers. I think a legitimate alternative would go a long way

My proposal. add some repeatable turn in quest to bring them some lore friendly beverage:
5 Blacklabke label rum 150 rep
5 Runsey run light 50 rep
5 Volatile rum 100 rep

Geojak

Re: Add Bloodsail rum rep turn in quest

Post by Geojak » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:50 pm

Another thing a pirate would probably want.
Heavy Blasting powder hand ins from engies

Kinda funny the Bloodsail quartermaster sells some lvl 45 blue head gear at exalted. It's pointless, nobody will reach this rep, especially at lvl 45-50 when these helmets would be used

Dakkashagga

Post by Dakkashagga » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 pm

they should add more bloodsail quests in general. im currently bloodsail on my shaman but i cant get revered or exalted without farming bb guards which will make me hostile with the other steemwheedle holds. there is no way for a 45 or below to farm rep to get the nice hats and chest the rep gives without a 60 killing guards for them

side note i noticed farming the south sea mobs will give you rep with the steamwheedle holds but not reduce rep with bloodsail so farming them may be viable for regaining neutrality with all factions

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:29 pm

Dakkashagga wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 pm
they should add more bloodsail quests in general. im currently bloodsail on my shaman but i cant get revered or exalted without farming bb guards which will make me hostile with the other steemwheedle holds. there is no way for a 45 or below to farm rep to get the nice hats and chest the rep gives without a 60 killing guards for them

side note i noticed farming the south sea mobs will give you rep with the steamwheedle holds but not reduce rep with bloodsail so farming them may be viable for regaining neutrality with all factions
I am currently farming the goblins in stv to recover my steemwheedle rep. After you hit neutral you csn do the new gold donation hand in to further boost your steemwheedle rep.

I won't be farming guards and quest giver npcs to further boost my Bloodsail rep. Sadly quests aren't enough to reach revered

Dakkashagga

Post by Dakkashagga » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:35 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:29 pm
Dakkashagga wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 pm

I am currently farming the goblins in stv to recover my steemwheedle rep. After you hit neutral you csn do the new gold donation hand in to further boost your steemwheedle rep.

I won't be farming guards and quest giver npcs to further boost my Bloodsail rep. Sadly quests aren't enough to reach revered
if you need help with the quest to get the hat hmu @dakkashagga but its best if youre 60 for it

Daddydeath

Post by Daddydeath » Thu May 09, 2024 7:00 pm

Geojak wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:43 pm
Currently the only way to gain Bloodsail pirates exalted is to camp important quest givers for months. I know of atleast one instance where a player attempting to farm the rep was told directly to stop by a gm due to the disruption to regular questers. I think a legitimate alternative would go a long way

My proposal. add some repeatable turn in quest to bring them some lore friendly beverage:
5 Blacklabke label rum 150 rep
5 Runsey run light 50 rep
5 Volatile rum 100 rep
Bump honestly. It's insane that there's this entire thing about bloodsail- Then it just goes nowhere. No rep turnins, damn near no way to even get enough rep to get to revered, nonetheless exalted.

Nakedgrandma420

Post by Nakedgrandma420 » Thu May 09, 2024 7:02 pm

Make it only from Revered to Exalted for turn-in please. Farming bruisers was a big part of the theme, and is really easy to do in a group. Add some better Exalted rewards for Bloodsail also.