Re: A possible wet debuff

Post by Deadcrow » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:48 pm

That would be awesome.

Warrians

Post by Warrians » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Pumpkinbot wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:32 am
I like the idea of this, but I do feel it needs to be an opt-in sort of thing. I'd love a "Glyph of Immersion" that adds a bunch of stuff like this. Small nuisances or bonuses that really don't make a huge difference, but lets you feel a bit more immersed in the world. Fire resistance and frost weakness if you're outside in a cold zone for too long? The opposite if you're outside in a hot zone for too long? Disable these if you're in a battleground or raid, of course.
Agreed on the opt-in and Immersion glyph part - Without option, you are literally forcing everyone* to think this idea is good, and eventualy we will find some sort of hole in the plan. However survival mods seem troublesome to implement even in single player games like skyrim, think about it adding hunger, thirst, cold heat and wet to a MMO. The good people of this server did and do their best to implement a lot of things that Blizzard did not - But on the other hand, there were always reasons why those features were not implemented, ranging from economy, balance, and even stability.

Deadcrow

Post by Deadcrow » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 pm

My two cents would be to keep it to a debuff. Maybe one tied to hunger and thirst? So there would be an incentive to eat and drink past regen; the wet debuff could only be for five minutes at most?