Runemaster Class

Mrkrissatan

Re: Runemaster Class

Post by Mrkrissatan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:39 pm

interesting, so we could have spells like this:

Name: Blood Written Rune
Effect: Consumes 10/20/30% of health based on how many rune stacks you have acquired and deals that much damage to the targeted enemy,
while under the effects of Green runes heal the target of your target
while under the effects of Blue runes no longer deals damage to you and taunts the enemy
while under the effects of Orange runes increase your current attack power for the next melee attack by 40%/60%/80% based on how much health was consumed by this spell
while under the effects of Purple runes 25%/50%/75% chance to clearcast your next spell based on how much health was consumed by this spell

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Also I don't think the runes should be permanent items that take up bag space but either buffs or temporary items like soul shards either way they should be consumed by powerful spells and created by weaker ones

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:47 pm

This is going to sound harsh of me, but...

Asking for a new class is pretty wishful thinking, especially when you don't understand the technical requirements involved. The amount of work and new art assets, coding, quests, balancing, is enough new content to surpass what the expansion will contain. It's fun to theorize, but pretty irresponsible to ask for something like this.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:57 am

I'm just theorizing what the Rune Master could be like, I don't expect it to ever be added

Deadcrow

Post by Deadcrow » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:29 am

It is a cool concept to dream about. Maybe someday.